Monday, August 22, 2011

BEDA Day 22: Baking Stuff!

So since pretty much all of my friends have left for college because it starts earlier here than it does where I will be going, I've had to find hobbies to occupy my time with other than pestering my friends to hang out with me. Just kidding my friends love me.... when I annoy them... :)

Anyway,  my hobby of choice for the past week or so has been cooking and baking. Which is weird because I'm pretty terrible at it. Or was terrible, I'm getting better. I love food so that's a good start to taking up cooking as a hobby right? Good enough for me. 

Today I made a blueberry crumble. The recipe for which can be found here. It's really easy to make (and that's coming from someone who makes Kool-Aid explode in the microwave) and really delicious. And no out of the ordinary ingredients. 

Here's proof that I didn't screw too much up:




1 comment: