Monday, May 28, 2012

19th Birthday Haul

Though it's been a couple weeks since I turned 19, a couple of the gifts came in the mail so they took a little longer. I just wanted to take this post to highlight what I got.

I got these three books which I have been wanting for some time now. They are The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson, Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler, and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I've just finished Why We Broke up (review to come) but if you've read either of the other two, let me know what you thought! I'm especially excited to read Ransom Rigg's first novel because I think his photo-collecting habit is the coolest thing and the fact that he incorporated it into the story is so excellent.

























I got these amazing sea foam crops from my mum. I've been wanting some pastel-coloured crops for a while and I love this colour.



Finally, I got this lovely necklace from family, and I just love it. I'm always a fan of simple jewelry so they definitely know my taste.






































This summer-
Books read: 3
Hikes taken: 4
Films seen: 7

Song recommendation: Lie To Me by Sara Bareilles

No comments:

Post a Comment