Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BMOA

Do to lack of any internet yesterday I was unable to blog. So let this be known as BMOA, or Blog Most of August. Because this every day thing has sort of sucked this year. My apologies.

However I didn't have internet yesterday for an exciting reason, I spent my day at the Universal Studios park. A love Girls Day Out with my mum. What was great about this trip was that since we had been before we knew what rides we wanted to hit and what lines would be longer at what times. Of course, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter was a must (we went during the morning and at night). After our wizarding adventures we made our way to the Jurassic Park ride, which was fantastic. My brother didn't come with us this time around but he had one request and that was to buy him a tube of miniature dinosaurs from the Jurassic Park store. My brother is sixteen years old, no shame there. Other high points of the day included eating Hard Rock Cafe's twisted mac and cheese, getting complimented on my dress by two different strangers (male and female), and riding the 4D Harry Potter ride with barely any line up.

I wasn't particularly looking forward to going to Florida before the trip but I am actually really enjoying myself. But really who couldn't be happy running around theme parks and shopping. I don't know what I had any hesitation in the first place. Oh right, the heat. However, the difficult breathing aside, Florida's alright this time around.

song recommendation: Spectrum (Calvin Harris Remix) by Florence + The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment